I was hired for a website in December. The spec was relatively simple, yet the client kept haggling over the design of the site. This was fine.
What wasn’t fine was that he constantly ignored emails requesting content for the site. I eventually gave up emailing. When he finally came back to me…
"We’ll risk our lives to protect this world either way! That’s what it means to be a Super Sentai…”
This is what it means to be a great leader. Lead others by examples
- *Post making fun of oppressed people*
- Oppressed people: Hey, that isn't cool.
- Oppressors: GEEZ, TAKE A JOKE!!! GOSH, YOU CAN'T BE CODDLED FOREVER THE WORLD WON'T CATER TO UR SILLY WHIMS!!
- *Post making fun of oppressors*
- Oppressors: This shit. I cannot STAND this shit right here. YOU REALLY THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE "''''OPPRESSED''''" YOU CAN BE MEAN TO MAJORITY GROUPS? HATE GETS US NOWHERE GUYS. STOP FUCKING BULLYING OR I'LL STOP SUPPORTING YOU AND YOUR MOVEMENT. FUCKING HYPOCRITES, I SWEAR TO GOD. THIS IS /JUST/ AS BAD AS WHEN WE OPPRESS YOU!